We invite YOU to help us promote the value of trees! Become part of the solution for a greener urban environment!!!
The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are above the age of 13.
What to Enter:
1.) Create a 1-2 minute video celebrating the importance and benefits of trees in urban areas.
2.) All videos must begin with Baltimore Tree Trust Slide #1 and end with Slide #2 shown below:
Video submission period begins March 16th 2015 at 12:00 a.m. est and will end June 1st 2015 at 11:59 p.m. est. The Winners will be announced July 1st 2015 by 11:59 p.m. est.
Grand Prize – $1,000
2nd Place – $500
3rd Place – $250
Videos will be judged on content, production quality, creativity, and overall effectiveness.
How to Enter:
Send us your name and address, school/organization (if applicable), phone number and a link to your video to:
By participating in this contest you have agreed to the official rules which are as follows:
Rules for entering:
- One entry per person
- All entries must be an original creation of the entrant
- All content of the video must be suitable for children
- Baltimore Tree Trust reserves the right to cancel or extend the contest if there is an insufficient number of entries received by June 1st 2015 at 11:59 p.m. est
- All participants must have obtained all necessary rights, including music rights, consents, authorizations and licenses use in this film
- Participants irrevocably and in perpetuity give the rights to the Baltimore Tree Trust to reproduce, modify, edit, publish, distribute, license and broadcast the contest entry worldwide by any means.
Download a PDF of the Official Rules
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL Video Contest Flyer
FOR QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT KASHAWNA DUNCAN, VIDEO CONTEST COORDINATOR, AT email@example.com